Russia needs radical change of the way, we need to acquire political and economic autonomy. On the eve of the MEF -2017 Yuri Boldyrev, member of the editorial board of the Russian economic magazine, an economist a publicist, shared his thoughts on the situation of the country being between despair and hope – it will become the key theme of MEF first plenary discussion on the 30th of March.
– What themes would you like to touch on the 30th-31st of March on MEF?
– Everything is changing in the world today. But nothing constructively budges here. So, should we discuss the movement around? Or do we have to discuss numbness here?
We have got together at the Forum to warn the authorities about what it is harmful, what should not be done , and to offer the alternative for the fifth time already. We were not desired to be heard for four times. So, maybe, we have just appealed to the wrong people ? On the eve of the presidential elections this is the most adequate statement of the question.
– Which problems in Russia did become more acute last year?
– Manipulation of the public consciousness. The possibility of genuine alternative to the current policy is being hidden, substituted by pseudo discussions between different models, not very fresh already, figuratively speaking. This is only slightly veiled continuation of giving up strategic positions of the country. The vivid examples – «Joint development» of the Southern Kuril Islands with the Japanese, who is openly claiming them; the formation on the Far East «territories of the forward development », output from the unified constitutional legal field of Russia; privatization of «Rosneft» in the hands of actual opponents of our country ; provoking conflicts with priority allies, first of all, with Belarus and so on.
The main danger for the dependent, selfishly oriented, scientifically and technologically degraded «player » is to become a bargaining chip in emerging confrontation between the United States and China. The task is not to allow to the new US administration to use Russia against China, and also against Iran and other opponents of the United States (opponents of the United States, not of Russia).
– What is inspiring hope and optimism in Russian policy and economy today?
– I hope for more explicit and inevitable understanding of the fatality and futility of the current way by people. And also splashes of the political non-conformism, emerging everywhere, including, the very center of the most developed part of the modern world, including the USA. It does not guarantee us peace and well-being, but gives us at least the chance – that we will quit numbness and get, cultivated to a radical limit by todays authorities and parasitism, decomposing our society together. Let's deal with creation and development.more
Новости 61 - 80 of 213
First | Prev. | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next | Last